- Added payment mapping to allow channel payments to be mapped to Fishbowl payment methods.
- (Shopify) Added a setting to automatically create new products in Fishbowl for unlinked products.
- Fishbowl CA sales order item tax codes are now set to the default product tax codes in Fishbowl.
- Increased the order notes field to handle 512 characters.
- Released commerce plugin 3.9 and removed support for commerce API version 6 and 7.
- Added a commerce plugin setting to turn of kit inventory sync.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Shippo keys not to be saved for new accounts.
- Fishbowl AU – Fixed a timezone issue that causing orders to be skipped from Shopify.
- Fixed an issue causing home currency to be set incorrectly for multi-currency orders.
- Fixed an issues where the commerce sync would pull all cancelled orders that have been previously handled.
- We no longer try to create payments in Fishbowl when the order total is 0.00
- QuickBooks classes are now set for sales order items
- Issue: Fixed an issue that was causing kit quantity to calculate incorrectly when one of the kit products was out of stock and the inventory setting is set to a specific location group.
- Resolution: The commerce plugin 3.4 now handles this properly.
- Gift message notes are now pulled in for Shopify orders
- Woocommerce orders that do not have address information are now handled.
- Issue: In Fishbowl 2017.1 orders were not being posted because shipping products were causing an error due to the MySQL database update.
- Resolution: Updated the commerce plugin to be compatible with shipping products in 17.1
- Updated the Commerce plugin to be compatible with Fishbowl 2017.1
- Issue: Changing a product number in Fishbowl was not updating the item name in commerce.
- Resolution: Item names are now updated.
- General improvements to shipping rates and address verification
- Added a create label button next to the shipping rate.
- Issue: Some eBay orders were initiating inventory changes multiple times when received updates from eBay about existing orders.
- Resolution: We now check to see if the order is new before initiating an inventory update.
- Issue: Orders shipped directly in Commerce were not being marked properly to be quick fulfilled in Fishbowl.
- Resolution: We now set status and those orders are automatically fulfilled in Fishbowl.
- Issue: Kit inventory was not being updated when child products were allocated to a sales order.
- Resolution: We now check for child kit products when calculating which kits need to be updated.
- Shipping Module (Beta) – USPS, FedEx, and UPS labels can now be printed in Commerce.
- International shipments (coming soon)
- Batch Shipping (coming soon)
- Multi-package shipments (coming soon)
- Scan-based return labels (coming soon)
- Third party billing (coming soon)
- Woo Commerce – Added a setting to allow the customer to be set based on the Company information in the address.
- Optimized the speed of the orders module when it is loaded.
- Issue: Bigcommerce and Shopify orders that have items where the product no longer exists in the cart were not being added on the order.
- Resolution: We now add them as an unlinked order item and they need to be manually linked.
- Issue: Carrier services were not being set in Fishbowl for USPS and FedEx when they were mapped.
- Resolution: We now set them properly on the Fishbowl sales order.
- When SKU is blank display “NO SKU” for the item(s) column in the orders module.
- Shopify product options now pull in as notes.
- Weight is now set for all orders based on the weight of the channel products.
- Issue: Amazon FBA orders were being submitted to MCF when fulfillment was enabled
- Resolution: Only merchant fulfilled orders are now submitted
- Allow Amazon merchant fulfilled orders to be submitted to MCF.
- Changed Amazon MCF fulfillment to select a specific Amazon channel.
- Issue: Amazon MCF orders were not being submitted when there were multiple linked Amazon listings.
- Resolution: We now try all linked Amazon fulfilled listing until it is submitted successfully.
- Added a Woo Commerce product id column to the Woo Commerce product list.
- Errors filter text in orders module changed to “Alerts”.
- 3dcart is now available as a new integration.
- Issue: Orders that are linked to a product that has been deleted in Fishbowl become stuck
- Resolution: We now check for products with the same product number and update the ID. We also allow orders in this state to be relinked
- Issue: Woo Commerce orders that are back ordered were now being downloaded
- Resolution: We now download back ordered orders properly